At Les Ences, LLC, we value the trust that healthcare providers, governmental agencies, and other customers place in us to appropriately use and protect personal information. This Privacy Notice informs visitors and regular users of the Les Ences, LLC website ("website") about the purposes for which Les Ences, LLC may collect, use and share personal information and how it is protected. We want you to be clear how we're using personal information and the ways in which we protect this information. This Privacy Notice also describes your choices regarding access and correction of your personal information. By using this website, you accept the privacy practices presented in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this website or submitting any personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies only to the Les Ences, LLC website (www.lesencres.com). Les Ences, LLC business partners, ad networks and other third parties may have their own websites and services with separate privacy practices. We encourage you to read their privacy notices and understand their privacy practices.
Personal Information We Collect
When you use this website, we may collect personal information about you. Personal information is any information accessed, collected, or used by Les Ences, LLC that identifies an individual, or can reasonably be used to identify an individual, whether directly or indirectly. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email, and job title
- Information about your business, such as company name, and company address
- Billing information, such as your credit card number and billing address
- Unique Identifiers, such as username, account number, and password
- Passive collection which includes user behavioral information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, data/timestamp, page navigation, clickstream behavior, and marketing preferences
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect personal information about visitors and users of this website. These technologies include the following:
- Web Server Logs
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
- Other Tracking Technologies
- We and our subsidiaries, business partners, marketing partners, affiliates, or other service providers may also use technologies such as tags and scripts.
- We also use local storage such as HTML5 to collect and store content information and preferences. Third parties who we partner with to provide certain features on our site use local storage such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage.
These technologies are used to analyze trends, gather demographic information about our users as a whole, remember user settings and perform data analysis and audits. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies from companies such as Google Analytics on an aggregated basis.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may use the personal information we collect for purposes such as:
- Authenticating you for access to your account
- Fulfilling your order
- Sending you a catalog
- Customer and troubleshooting support
- Marketing notices, newsletter, or communications via email
- Marketing initiatives via surveys, contests, and research activities
- If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
How We Share Personal Information Collected
- Les Ences, LLC does not sell personal information about you to third parties.
- We may provide your personal information to service providers that provide services to help us with our business activities such as marketing notices, newsletter, or other communications. These companies are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
Les Ences, LLC may also need to share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Les Ences, LLC if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of that information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet applicable laws, regulations, comply with legal processes such as a subpoena or governmental requests, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, Les Ences, LLC, or the public as required or permitted by law
- Engage in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of Les Ences, LLC assets.
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how your information that we collect through this website will be used and will provide choices about whether to allow us to engage in that use.
How We Protect Your Information
Les Ences, LLC has established appropriate physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect from or about our users. We restrict access to personal information to Les Ences, LLC employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
Any sensitive personal information (e.g., credit card number) will be transmitted in an encrypted form using SSL encryption. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about security or have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new features, products or services we offer and how it may affect our use of personal information about you and your controls. Since we may change this Privacy Notice, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. If we make changes to this notice, we will update the "Effective Date" at the beginning of this notice.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also write to us at:
Les Encres, LLC
ATTN: Privacy Notice
55 East Monroe, Suite 3800
Chicago, IL 60603